Apple cider vinegar is a multipurpose liquid that is commonly used for health-related purposes. It is a type of liquid created when apples are fermented. It can be used as a natural antibiotic to prevent infections, help with digestion and add flavor to food. Check out these 20 uses for apple cider vinegar (एप्पल साइडर विनेगर). You might be inspired to incorporate it into your daily routine too while you’re at it!
- It helps people manage their diabetes by controlling their blood sugar levels
- It protects your body against infection
- By changing the way gut bacteria process fat, it may aid in weight loss
- It reduces blood pressure
- It lowers the high cholesterol level
- It helps your body maintain a healthy and balanced PH level
- It is designed to help you detox from the inside out
- It makes cardiovascular health better
- It reduces your risk of getting cancer
- It eliminates dandruff
- It eliminates the vagina swelling
- It soothes and reduces the inflammation and other symptoms of acne
- Applying it to the affected area eases and relieves itching and pain
- Applying heat to an area on your skin helps relieve sunburn
- It helps in clearing the skin
- It can help to address dyspepsia or indigestion
- It prevents parasites from reproducing
- It relieves leg cramps
- It makes the process of aging less painful
- It helps in reducing hair shine
There have been conflicting opinions among medical experts, so it’s best to use ACV with little caution. It includes acetic and citric acids. The nutritional components of the ACV are Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Pectin, Folic acid, Biotin, Potassium, Vitamin C, Niacin, Calcium, Polyphenol, and Amino Acids, etc.
Apple Cider Vinegar Drawbacks
· Apple cider vinegar can degrade tooth enamel.
· Acidic foods may make acid reflux worse.
· With chronic kidney disease, your kidney may not be able to process acid that comes along with ACV.
Ask Yourself These Questions
How to take Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can help lower blood sugar levels. Diluting it in water is the best way to ensure the maximum benefit for you. Dilute 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a large glass of water.
When can you take Apple Cider Vinegar?
Drinking apple cider vinegar before bedtime can taper blood sugar levels down and might even be easier to digest. However, it can also be detrimental to your digestion if taken right after meals.
Where can I purchase Apple Cider Vinegar?
You can buy Apple Cider Vinegar from Amazon. Apple Cider Vinegar from Roncuvita brand provides best nutritional value.
Can you intake Apple Cider Vinegar after your lunch or dinner?
It is always better to intake it with an empty stomach. If you want to drink it after food, wait at least 20 minutes.