Vilafinil is one of the many generic forms of modafinil that were manufactured after 2010. Modafinil was originally created by French neurophysiologist professor Michel Jouvet and Lafon Labs. But the company was later bought out by Cephalon Inc, who then set up patents on the Modafinil drug. They also managed to get FDA approval on the drug which they then sold worldwide as Provigil.
When Cephalon’s patent expired in 2010, other pharmaceutical companies swooped in to get a stake in the medicinal drug. They began manufacturing their own generic forms of Modafinil which they also went on to sell at lower prices.
One of these companies was India-based, Centurion Laboratories. Their manufactured version of Modafinil is Vilafinil.
Why 200mg? That is the recommended dosage they have settled on to achieve the desired effects. A single Vilafinil tablet contains 200mg of Modafinil which is considered a single dose.
Benefits of Vilafinil 200mg:
- Vilafinil is one of the least potent forms of Modafinil. Making it the perfect generic form of Modafinil to jump on for the first time.
- Modafinil products like Modalert have longer-lasting wakefulness than Vilafinil. But Vilafinil still has the strength to keep your mind alert for up to 10 hours.
- Besides cognition and wakefulness, Vilafinil also enhances your memory retention.
- The smart drug only takes up to 2 hours to kick in. In some cases, it has been known to take effect in under 30 minutes from when it was first ingested.
- Vilafinil has the ability to elevate a person’s mood—giving them that “on cloud nine” feeling.
visit smart finil for more information.